FANDOM


A rogue, a thug and a thief, the Highwayman has honed his skills with dirk and flintlock to devastating effect. Whether at range or in a melee, he is equally effective at dispatching his foes. Be it a grapeshot area-of-effect, or a single target bleed, the Highwayman's skills focus solely on dealing damage in a variety of ways.

- Official Website

The Highwayman is a cunning attacker who makes short work of enemies with his custom flintlock and razor sharp dirk. He is equally effective in the front or back.

EquipmentEdit

The Highwayman's reinforced overcoat will dull a knife-strike, but he relies more on evasion than damage mitigation. His flintlock and short sword afford him great versatility; he is never out of position, or caught unaware.

- In-Game Description

Combat SkillsEdit

  • Wicked Slice 1
    • Melee
    • ACC base: 85
    • DMG mod: 15%
    • CRIT mod: 5%
  • Pistol Shot 1
    • Ranged
    • ACC base: 85
    • DMG mod: -25%
    • CRIT mod: 10%
    • +25% DMG vs marked.
  • Point Blank Shot 1
    • Ranged
    • Back 1
    • ACC base: 95
    • DMG mod: 50%
    • Target: Knockback 1
  • Grapeshot Blast 1
    • Ranged
    • ACC base 80
    • DMG mod: -60%
    • CRIT mod: -7%
  • Tracking Shot 1
    • Ranged
    • ACC base 95
    • DMG mod: -80%
    • Self: +4 ACC, +5% CRIT
  • Duelist's Advance 1
    • Melee
    • Forward 1
    • ACC base: 85
    • DMG mod: -20%
    • CRIT mod: 2%
    • Activates Riposette
    • -40% DMG when Riposte (100% base)
  • Open Vein 1
    • Melee
    • ACC base: 85
    • DMG mod: -15%
    • Target: Bleed 2 pts/rd for 3 rds (100% base)
    • -20% Bleed resist (100% base)

Camping SkillsEdit

The Highwayman relishes cynical preparedness and off-color jokes around the campfire. A life spent running and hiding has taught him the tenuous benefit of perimeter alarms, and late-night investigations into the encroaching shadows.

- In-Game Description

  • Encourage
    • Time Cost: 2
    • One Companion: Reduce Stress by 10
  • Wound Care
    • Time Cost: 2
    • One Companion: Heal 20%, (15% chance) Remove Target Bleeding
  • Pep Talk
    • Time Cost: 2
    • One Companion: +25% Stress Resist
  • Gallows Humor
    • Time Cost: 5
    • Self Only: Reduce Stress by 25
    • All Companions: (75% chance) Reduce Stress by 20, (25% chance) Increase Stress by 10
  • Uncatchable
    • Time Cost: 2
    • Self Only: Improve Scouting chance until next camp by 30%
  • Clean Guns
    • Time Cost: 3
    • (Ranged) +10 ACC
    • (Ranged) +20% DMG
    • (Ranged) +5% CRIT
  • Bandit's Sense
    • Time Cost: 2
    • Self Only: Less likely to be surprised until next camp, More likely to surprise monsters until next camp


Heroes
Arbalest · Abomination · Bounty Hunter · Crusader · Grave Robber · Hellion · Highwayman · Houndmaster · Jester · Leper · Man-at-Arms · Occultist · Plague Doctor · Vestal

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.